Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm the Sixth Day of Christmas!


A blog I enjoy checking in with, Addicted to Medblogs, has been doing a series every so often called Calendar Docs. The Medblog Addict is an attorney who is fascinated by medical blogs and the portal into the world of health care that they provide. Last year she started interviewing different physician bloggers and posting the interviews along with sexy beefcake photos (most of the interviews were with male physicians).

This year for Christmas she decided to do one interview for each of the 12 days of Christmas. She chose 12 non-physician providers for this blogging bolus, and I am Day 6--the geese a-laying (is there significance to that?)!

She came up with some good questions, and I enjoyed writing answers. You can find my interview here. She has previous Calendar Doc interviews in a sidebar on the right. Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Medblog Addict said...

Thanks for participating and answering all of my nosy questions!

Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 21, 2008 5:18:00 AM  
Blogger Irishdoc said...

I love how Medblog Addict has become one of us through our writting and his devotion to it.

Sunday, December 28, 2008 6:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home